Imperial County Olive Mill (ICOM) is operated by the Hull and Barioni families and is located in Imperial, California. ICOM’s mill was imported from Germany by Flottweg and has the potential to mill 6 tons per hour of fruit into oil.
- Located in Imperial Valley
- Over 200 acres of olives for olive oil planted and expanding every year
- More than 20 varieties planted including Mission and Koroneiki
- High – Density plantings allow for a mechanical harvesting to take place over the row and not by hand
- Olive Oil provides healthy fats that help allow a person to maintain a healthy lifestyle without sacrificing the flavor of good food
- Olive Oil also provides many other uses besides eating like applying it as a furniture polish, stainless steel shine or even a shaving lubricant